Mariner of the Seas: Our Bucket List
Port Canaveral. $120 million refurbishment. 3 night weekend cruise. Perfect Day at CocoCay. These are just a handful of reasons why Donnie and I are so excited for our upcoming cruise on the Mariner of the Seas for later this month! After some serious research, here is our first set of bucket list items on the Mariner! Comment below to let us know if you have any favorite activities or other tips for our trip.
1. Signature Activities! Mariner of the Seas features some amazing activities. We are definitely excited to try our hands at Laser Tag, Escape Room, and Sky Pad.
2. Bamboo Room. Royal Caribbean, you had us at "Polynesian watering hole." See you soon, The Royal Zombie.
3. FlowRider + Rock Climbing. Need we say more?
4. Ice Show. Attending the ice show was one of my favorite memories on the Oasis of the Seas. Our fellow bloggers are giving the Mariner's ice show a big thumbs-up and we can't wait to check it out ourselves.
5. The Perfect Storm. Duo slides named Typhoon and Cyclone? Sign us up! We are now taking bets on who you think will win the race. (My money is on Donnie)
6. Dining. We'll leave it at this for now, but a little birdie tells us that you'll see a more in depth dining blog coming very very soon!
XOXO - Shuyun